Web site for Daily Show/Conan writer, Rob Kutner’s, best-selling book “APOCALYPSE HOW: Turn the End Times into the Best of Times!” – the only guidebook that shows you how the end of the world will be the best thing to ever happen to humanity.
APOCALYPSE HOW is a comprehensive cataclysmic guide that walks you through the Nine Most Likely World-Ending Scenarios, and provides useful and inspiring advice on every aspect of surviving (and thriving!) in the new world to come. Covering everything from food, shelter, and relocation to social life, dating, recreation and career, APOCALYPSE HOW is the only book you’ll need – and just might be the last one left at all.
Visit Apocalypse HowApocalypse How's latest items (from Twitter):
- ApocalypseHow: Prisoner sues Taco Bell for stealing idea of "Doritos Locos Tacos." Taco Bell sues prison for stealing idea of "rectal damage."
- ApocalypseHow: Just watched the very progressive and edutaining video "2 Girls, 240 mL."
- ApocalypseHow: "[YOUR DIMLY REMEMBERED ACQUAINTANCE] has updated their LinkedIn profile to [STILL UNEMPLOYED"
- ApocalypseHow: Justin Bieber wins Billboard "Milestone" Award. His milestone: puberty.
- ApocalypseHow: New Xbox will use Skype to let you see other gamers. Unfortunately, no feature to let you "un-see" them.