Ponder no more as Exit Zero has just been released. Exit Zero is a self-published illustrated novel that follows a series of characters as they try to escape their fate by traveling down the Garden State Parkway during the first 48 hours of the Zombie Apocalypse.
While writing Exit Zero, the author spoke with experts from the World Health Organization, NATO, United Nations, FEMA, and the DoD, as well medical personnel and scientists to create a scenario which is both realistic and takes a fresh look at the zombie genre.
Whether you love zombies or fear them, and whether you love New Jersey, or fear it; you will love Exit Zero.
And honestly, didn’t you always know the apocalypse would begin in New Jersey.
Visit Exit ZeroExit Zero's latest items (from Facebook):
- Thank you to the great photographer and beautiful model to showing some love for...
- Interview along with review of Exit Zero
- New review posted on Amazon. Feeling so appreciative.
- This scenario seems right out of Exit Zero. Only NJ was location of the "exerci...
- What does this article have to do with zombies? Read Exit Zero and find out.......