What the world dreads most has happened – a mutated avian flu pandemic has ravaged the global population. Whether accidental or intentional, only two percent of the population has survived. In the Pacific Northwest, a dying mother recognizes that her young child is among the immune. What will she do to ensure his survival before her own death? Meanwhile, as natural predators invade urban areas, Graham has buried his last remaining family member and promised to carry out his father’s advice to make it to the family cabin. He meets with triumph and tragedy learning new rules along the way. Just when he thinks he’s finally got a handle on this new world, he’s taken by surprise, as he learns he’s not alone. A hidden community of Preppers are nearby. Will he find the strength to escape these dangers and go on living? And more importantly, will he have the ability to protect those he’s come to trust?
Visit Graham’s ResolutionGraham's Resolution's latest items (from Facebook):
- New Release! This is an apocalyptic Sea Adventure!
- 1st 100 Newsletter sign-ups will receive the kindle of Book 2 FREE! Sign-Up here...
- This is my daily entertainment. My dog Oakley squaring off with Scuff, our Roomba.
- Hello Readers! I spend most of my days writing and editing. Blogging is quite ti...
- I don't know this actresses name but to me she is 'Tala.'